General terms and conditions for use of the Online Store " www.beefarmstrandja.com "
General conditions of purchase contracts - distance sales within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act between Bee Farm Strandja, referred to below for short as SUPPLIER , on the one hand, and on the other hand, the person who agreed to these "General Terms" , referred to below for short USER , in connection with the application and purchase of the offered goods through the electronic store www.beefarmstrandja.com .
Art . 1 . The Supplier provides the User with the opportunity to purchase goods offered in the electronic store www.beefarmstrandja.com in accordance with and in compliance with the present "General Terms and Conditions" .
Art . 2 . The supplier publishes :
- description of the main characteristics and image of each product;
- the sales price, including VAT;
- information about the methods of payment, delivery and performance of the contract;
- the right of the User and the conditions and manner of exercising it to withdraw from the contract and the conditions under which the goods can be returned, with the exception of cases under the "Law on Consumer Protection";
- any other information that the supplier is obliged, according to the Bulgarian legislation, to provide in a timely manner to the User prior to the purchase of the goods by the User;
When filling out the electronic registration form, the User is obliged to provide the required and correct data, as well as to update them in case of change. The user guarantees that the data he provides in the registration process is true, complete and accurate and, if the latter changes, he will update them in a timely manner. In the event that the User provides unverified data, the Provider has the right to terminate the contract.
Art . 4 . Before placing an order, the User is obliged to express "online" agreement with these General Terms and Conditions, by which he is considered bound by their clauses. From the moment of binding the User to the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions, the possibility arises for the User to make valid requests for the purchase of the goods offered through the website.
Art . 5 . All prices are in Bulgarian levs, including VAT. The indicated prices of individual goods are for the respective quantity and do not include delivery costs.
Art . 6 . The price according to the previous article and the delivery costs can be paid in the following ways: cash on delivery
Art . 7 . The goods requested for purchase are delivered with suitable packaging and transport according to its type to the delivery address specified by the User in a period sufficient according to the circumstances, agreed between the representative of the electronic store and the User.
Art. 8. The goods are delivered to the User's delivery address or to a third party representative of the User, who accepts and confirms receipt of the same on behalf of the User. When handing over the goods, the User or the third party - the User's representative, signs the accompanying documents serving as confirmation of the delivery of the goods. In the event that the User is not found within the deadline for delivery to the address indicated by him or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this deadline, the Supplier is released from its obligation to deliver the requested goods. The user can confirm his desire to receive the goods even after the expiry of the delivery period in which he was not found at the address, bearing all the costs of delivery.
Art . 9 . The Supplier undertakes to: transfer to the User the actual ownership of the purchased goods after the Supplier or its representative receives the purchase price of the specific goods; to deliver the goods requested for purchase on time; to take due care in the performance of his duties.
Art . 10 . The supplier:
- takes care that the information in the store is always kept true and up-to-date, but does not guarantee the reliability and completeness of the same;
- is not responsible for not providing access to the store, as well as for the non-processing or untimely processing of purchase requests, in the event of circumstances beyond its control - cases of force majeure, random events, problems in the global Internet network;
- does not guarantee that access to the Store will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free to the extent beyond its ability, control and will;
- does not have the obligation and the objective possibility to control the way the User uses the store.
Art . 11 . The user undertakes:
- to provide an accurate and valid telephone, delivery address and e-mail address for correspondence;
- to pay the price of the goods requested by him;
- to pay the costs of delivery, except in cases where the costs of delivery remain at the expense of the Supplier;
- to receive the goods;
- not to submit fictitious or invalid applications or other false information;
- to comply with the terms and conditions for submitting complaints and making requests for replacement of requested goods, terms and conditions published on the e-commerce website and declares that he is considered bound by these terms and conditions;
- to comply with Bulgarian legislation, these General Terms and Conditions, Internet ethics, rules of morality and good manners;
- not to violate someone else's property or non-property rights, including intellectual property rights;
- to notify the Supplier immediately of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the store;
- not to interfere with the proper operation of the system, including, but not limited to, not to thwart the identification procedure of another user, not to access outside of the one granted to him, not to prevent other users from using the store;
- not to extract by technical means or in a technical way information resources or parts of information resources belonging to the databases located in the store and thus not to create its own database in electronic or other form;
- not to impersonate another person or a representative of a legal entity or group of people that he is not authorized to represent, or otherwise mislead third parties about his identity or his belonging to a certain group of persons;
- not to commit malicious acts within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions;
Please inform us of your wish to return a particular order through the claims form, and we will contact you to explain the return procedure. After completing an online form within 14 days from the date of receipt, you may return a purchased goods, provided that the product is in its original form, packaging and quality, has not been treated in any way. Proof of purchase (received with the order specification) is also required.
Postage costs for the advertised item are at the customer's expense (except in the case of a factory defect)
Cash on delivery returns are not accepted.
After accepting the returned goods, we will return the amounts due within 7 working days. The amount will be refunded by bank transfer.
Goods for which we cannot accept a return or claim (if sent after the specified period; if not accompanied by a receipt, a return form, without labels or without the packaging; if it is dirty or damaged) will be sent back to the Customer at his expense.
Shipments with returned goods that were damaged during transportation due to improper packaging will be returned to the customer at his expense. Please remember to carefully pack and ensure the integrity of the shipment.
The refund for a purchased product is made after we accept the shipment, after we make sure of its integrity!
Refunds can only be made by bank transfer within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the shipment.
Shipments sent for cash on delivery will not be accepted!
Art. 12 . The contract between the parties is also terminated upon the occurrence of any of the following circumstances:
- suspension of activity by the Supplier;
- ceasing to maintain the store; with a one-week notice to the other party, in case of non-fulfillment of its obligations under the contract or in other cases provided for by law.
Art . 13 . The User is obliged to indemnify the Provider and all third parties for all damages suffered and lost benefits, including for any costs and paid attorney's fees, compensations paid, administrative expenses incurred as a result of claims brought by third parties in connection with the User's failure to fulfill his obligations under this contract, a violation of Bulgarian legislation, applicable foreign laws, these General Terms and Conditions, good manners and/or Internet ethics.
Art . 14 . The parties declare that in case of invalidity of individual parts of these General Terms and Conditions, this will not entail the invalidity of these General Terms and Conditions, and the individual invalid clauses will be considered to be legally replaced by mandatory rules of the law.
Art . 15 . All disputes between the parties shall be resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event that no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes arising out of or relating to the contract between the parties, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, and disputes to fill gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, will be resolved by court order.
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms and expressions used in these General Terms and Conditions shall have the following meanings:
"User" is a person over the age of 18 or a legal entity that is registered in the Republic of Bulgaria and has agreed to these General Terms and Conditions.